Elgee Park and our cellar door - Merricks General Wine Store
Elgee Park Wines is located on a property known as Elgee Park and is the oldest vineyard on the Mornington Peninsula.
The picturesque property is situated at the end of Wallaces Road, Merricks North, approximately 80 km by road from Melbourne and 30 km from Sorrento.
- FAMILY RESERVE ‘DÉLICE’ Late Harvest RIESLING 2010
- Ken Scarlett's - Elgee Park Sculpture in the Landscape
- FAMILY RESERVE VIOGNIER 2011
- FAMILY RESERVE PINOT NOIR 2011
- FAMILY RESERVE RIESLING 2014
Merricks General Wine Store, the Cellar Door for Elgee Park, is a beautiful heritage building which has been renovated and offers a collective taste of the region, showcasing the wines from Elgee Park.
Cellar Door and Bistro
Open 7 days
Weekdays 9.00am - 5.00pm
Weekends 8.00am - 5.00pm
Merricks General Wine Store
3460 Frankston-Flinders Road
Merricks Vic 3926
Melway Reference: 192: E10
T: (03) 5989 8088